Arsenal keep an eye on Bayer, Man City close to the future of Savinho, Real follows Dayot Upamecano, … are the outstanding news in football news on August 28.
Arsenal keep an eye on the star Bayer Leverkusen
According to journalist source David Ornstein, Arsenal has paid attention to Piero Hincapie, a defender of Bayer Leverkusen payroll for a long time.
Recruiting Piero Hincapie will be a significant addition to the Arsenal defense, bringing depth and quality, especially for a young player but has been carefully monitored for many years.
Arsenal pursue Piero Hincapie |
Man City closed the future of Savinho
According to journalist Fabrizio Romano, Man City decided to keep Savinho this season and informed Tottenham that they would not listen to any offer for the Brazilian winger. Last week, Spurs sent 70 million euros to Savinho but was denied bluntly.
Real follow the dayot upamecano
Sport Bild reported that Real Madrid is closely monitoring the situation of center -back Dayot Upamecano in Bayern Munich. Coach Carlo Ancelotti wants to add the choice for the defense in the context of the 2025/26 season schedule.
Tottenham targets Ademola Lookman
According to The Independent, Ademola Lookman (Atalanta) is one of the goals that Tottenham Hotspur is considering. Lookman is considered a cheaper choice than Morgan Rogers (Aston Villa). Lookman is also ready to break up with Serie A this summer. Meanwhile, ESPN revealed that Savinho will continue to stay in Man City, leaving Spurs to promote efforts with Lookman.
Nkunku is about to move to AC Milan
According to The Athletici, AC Milan reached the transfer fee agreement Christopher Nkunku with Chelsea. The fixed fee is 35 million euros and 7 million euros depending on the conditions in the contract.
The French striker was “given the green light” to Milan medical examination and completed the procedure to join Max Allegri's team with a 5 -year contract. In addition, the Blues have installed the terms that are prioritized to buy nkunku next summer.
Liverpool still pursues Guehi
According to Fabrizio Romano, Liverpool is willing to spend £ 30 million for Marc Guehi, the player agreed to come to Anfield. The problem now belongs to Crystal Palace, the London team only agreed to release the British player if he found a replacement.
Xavi Simons can join Tottenham
According to German media, midfielder Xavi Simons took a flight to London to negotiate. The Dutch attack star can land on Tottenham instead of Chelsea.
Chelsea has welcomed Xavi Simons from the beginning of the summer. However, this deal has not been able to win because the Blues does not accept the 70 million euros as required by RB Leipzig. In this context, Tottenham has been involved and is taking great advantage in this race.
PSG and Liverpool to keep an eye on Michael Olise
Paris Saint-Germain and Liverpool are said to be planning to pursue Michael Olise, winger on the Bayern Munich payroll. The Florian Plettenberg journalist said PSG is in the “top clubs” group watching the situation of the French player, and considers him a dream contract after only one year of joining Bayern from Crystal Palace for 60 million euros.
MU spent £ 17 million to buy the goalkeeper, Chelsea broke up with the 13th player, Bayern recruited Nicolas Jackson, … are the outstanding news in the football news on August 27.
In the future, Kobbie Mainoo is no longer in MU, Nam Dinh Club has set the number of foreign soldiers, Dani Ceballos has not been able to go to Marseille as some football news on August 27.